Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dandelion Organic Toy Squeaker, Duck

Dandelion Organic Toy Squeaker, DuckIt is not easy to find organic sound-and-effect baby toys. My baby and I have been very pleased with this duck. Although she has not mastered the sqeak on her own, she loves his soft texture and crinkly hands. It wears well -my baby chews on him a lot and I have washed and dryed him many times in the machine.

This is a very cute product. Nicely made and I love that it's organic. It is very small and I would recommend it for a new born or as a first toy. I bought for a six month old who already plays with toys and have much bigger and more colorful toys... so unfortunately he didn't find it very interesting. I still liked it.. ;)

Buy Dandelion Organic Toy Squeaker, Duck Now

Very cute, super soft. Slightly bigger than I had expected from the pictures which is just fine. Overall a great organic toy for a great price!

Read Best Reviews of Dandelion Organic Toy Squeaker, Duck Here

I am happy that there are options for organic toys but this duck is extremely small. Length is barely 5 inches. Was disappointed about that but the toy is extremely soft. I also like that it squeaks and has crunchy sounding feet...my dog may enjoy this toy more than my daughter so at least it will get used. Would not buy the other animals in this line.

Want Dandelion Organic Toy Squeaker, Duck Discount?

Bought as the first organic toy for my granddaughter. She is one year old now and still loves her ducky. Good quality toy. Recommended.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment