Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Disney Baby Minnie Infant / Toddler Costume

Minnie Mouse Infant - Size: 12-18 monthsI have never written a review before, but wanted to after reading the reviews before I bought this costume. It seemed most people were complaining about the size... but it fit my 18-month old daughter perfectly. She's in the 50th percentile for height and weight, and the costume fit like a glove. It wasn't tight on her arms at all (didn't even leave marks or anything) and I didn't have to cut it. It did differ slightly from the picture, but was super cute anyways. Everyone loved it on her. I googled the costume before purchasing and one of the halloween sites that had the costume had a size chart posted. I would recommend checking that out before buying, just to be sure about the size... but it fit my daughter and she looked great.

Also, it was only one piece... so if you are planning on having your little one in the costume for any length of time, diaper changes might be difficult. Since we were only using it for trick-or-treating, it wasn't an issue.

I was very upset when receiving this costume!! It looked NOTHING like the picture!!! No hood, short sleeved, very cheap. Now I have to find something else for my 5 month old in 3 weeks and have the hassle of sending it back.

Buy Disney Baby Minnie Infant / Toddler Costume Now

I recived the order in a timley mannor with no problems. The price was cheaper than I had seen on other sites.

The qulity was not as good as the disney store, however; it was slightly cheaper. my 1 year old daughter looked very cute and recived many compliments. I would reccomend this product, and company.

Read Best Reviews of Disney Baby Minnie Infant / Toddler Costume Here

My 18 month old daughter was very uncomfortable in this outfit. I cut the elastic on the arms for extra room, but the material was still too scratchy. I thought it ran really small, as she is very petite as it is. The price and look were great, but not practical for a young toddler.

Want Disney Baby Minnie Infant / Toddler Costume Discount?

It gets destroyed in the wash. More of a one time use type of outfit. Maybe hand wash it to avoid any damage.

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment