Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Edushape Flower Shaped Soft Mirror Crib Toy

Edushape Flower Shaped Soft Mirror Crib ToyThis toy was great for my baby from 3 to 6 months. She loved looking at herself and the bugs in the mirror. One bug plays music and I used to squeeze it in order to calm her down. I thought my, now 9 month old, daughter was totally over this mirror, until I caught her talking to her reflection one morning for about ten minutes. I understand the other reviewer's complaints--the velcro attachment at the top doesn't allow for enough loop room, and it comes off too easily when pulled. I solved the problem by affixing it to a baby toy ring before attaching it to the top crib rail. This worked great. The funhouse quality of the mirror reflection doesn't bother me. If anything, I think it adds interest. Overall, a great toy and super-cute!

I have had a difficult time finding a crib mirror for my new daughter that I liked and decided to take a chance on this one, though I couldn't find any reviews. I very much like that the entire mirror is soft and the overall quality of the toy looks good. It is very cute in person, but because the mirror is very flexible, it can have the effect of a fun house mirror if you are not close enough. Also, there is no velcro/tie at the bottom of the mirror (to attach to the side rails), only at the top. Additionally, the top velcro attachment is not adjustable to the size of the top rail and I will need to make other arrangements--probably sewing the end of the flower around the rail, as even with extra velcro, the mirror would most likely come down with a fairly good tug. I still like the mirror, and would most likely order it again--though it isn't quite as I had hoped.

Buy Edushape Flower Shaped Soft Mirror Crib Toy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment