Friday, November 29, 2013

Fisher-Price Little Superstar Little Jam Band

Fisher-Price Little Superstar Little Jam BandThis toy did not meet my expectations. I should have purchased real toy instruments instead. My child really doesn't play with it and it is very loud. They piano keys are all one button, not separate, which I thought was dissapointing as well. I would save your money and skip this purchase.

My son got this for his 1st birthday. While it didn't hold his attention long he really did like playing with it. I would say it is good for younger babies, probably 6 to 12 months old. It has some cute giggling sounds which I always found amusing. I think the horn is pretty useless but the other pieces are cute.

Buy Fisher-Price Little Superstar Little Jam Band Now

My daughter received this set as a gift from her grandmother when we went to visit. While I was setting us up in an upstairs room, she was in the pack-n-play with all of her new toys and a few familiar ones. She pushed the buttons on the piano over and over again and I heard the guitar a few times, too. What's up with the trumpet, though? Did they just give up or run out of time or money in the development? I see the piano and guitar pulled out of the box often, but the trumpet is always put away. She loves all things musical and I have a several toys on her wishlist for her birthday and Christmas that are musical. This set was a good, very basic starter.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little Superstar Little Jam Band Here

We received these as a gift when my son was about 6 months old. They are the kinds of toys that are interesting for a short while until the novelty wears off.

The piano just has one big button and plays a rotation of piano playing, someone saying "doobee, doopity bop, yeah", and someone laughing while lights flash. It is easy for a baby to push the button but unfortunately it does not have an off switch. So when it is in a bin with other toys it will play all night long if the button is pressed by another toy. It was heavy for a small baby and now that my little one can easily carry it, he is not very interested in it.

The guitar is similar to the piano but it has a barrel that is turned instead of a button and plays a rotation of a guitar playing, someone saying "doobee, doopity bop, yeah", and someone laughing. It also has beads inside so it is a rattle. It is a bit more challenging to play than the piano.

The trumpet has a button on the front that when pressed pretty hard makes a squeaking noise and clicking noise when you press down on the buttons (where the buttons on a real trumpet would be). This one is hard for a baby to play. At 16 months my baby finally is able to make the clicking noise and sometimes can get it to squeak.

The little handles on each of them make them easy to pick up but they are a bit heavy for younger babies. They seem very sturdy and we have not had to replace the batteries in the time we have had them (almost a year), although they haven't really been played with all that much.

Want Fisher-Price Little Superstar Little Jam Band Discount?

the piano is the best piece, the guitar is a bit hard for the baby to use and the horn is way too hard

No comments:

Post a Comment