Friday, November 1, 2013

Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Bubble Guppies Mic

Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Bubble Guppies MicFirst, our daughter absolutely loves this toy.

Some things that parents need to know though.

1. There is no volume control. This toy is pretty loud and there is no way to adjust the volume.

2. It does not play the Bubble Guppies songs. We expected to have 5 songs from the TV show, but this is not the case. The only song from the show is about 10 seconds from the colors episode. There is a version of Bingo, The Wheels on the Bus, and I think one other song, and then they it's just a melody for the child to sing to.

We have had it for about a month now, and have not seen the quality issue that another review had.

Bottom line, if your child likes Bubble Guppies, they will almost certainly love this toy. If you already have the songs from the show stuck in your head and are singing them as you go to sleep like my wife and I, then you may want to look for something else.

Obviously Bubble Guppies it huge for kids my 2 year old is obsessed and there is not much out there. Well there is more now then there ever used to be. The tail on this moves but not on its own. You can move it back and forth. Sings I think 4 songs and it is cute. My 2 year old loved it but I would not pay more then $20 for it anywhere.

Buy Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Bubble Guppies Mic Now

This was my daughters favorite toy from christmas however it is cheaply made and it is broken not even a month later. I thought the batteries were worn out but bought new and still didn't work. Ended up taking it apart and the wire that makes it sings is disconnected, i taped it back together and it worked for another day but isn't working again. Hoping I can get someone to fix because i don't want to buy a new one and have it happen again.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Bubble Guppies Mic Here

Got this for my two year old for her birthday because she loves to sing. It's cheap...so it doesn't sound great when you sing into it or anything but she sure loves it! Guppies are her fave!

Want Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Bubble Guppies Mic Discount?

My daughter LOVES this toy! Unfortunately, after playing with it for only one week it broke :( The song starts and stops constantly. The tail has to stay in one position for it to continuously play. I'm sure there is a short inside or something. I am going to call fisher price, let them know, and hopefully get a replacement. Also wish there was an on/off or volume control. I always have to make sure it's not in my bag in places like church :)

No comments:

Post a Comment