Sunday, November 24, 2013

Forum Novelties Ride a Pony Costume

Forum Novelties Children's Costume Ride A Pony - BrownAdorable! My daughter loves this....was extremely cute for halloween. Lots of compliments. Straps adjusted perfectly for a 3 year old.

We bought this as a Halloween costume for our 3 yr old. She loves it & it worked out great! The neck is floppy like others mentioned but it does have reins. I safety pinned the reins to a shoulder strap to hold the head upright so she could be hands-free when she wanted.

Buy Forum Novelties Ride a Pony Costume Now

i saw this on amazon and had to get it! it was the cutest thing i ever seen my daughter is having a cowgirl party and was asking to be a horse lol so im very glad i found this awesome quality!

Read Best Reviews of Forum Novelties Ride a Pony Costume Here

This is the cutest thing ever. The kids love to play horses, and they LOVE this. I bought three for my grandchildren and they are a great hit. Lightweight, they step into the "saddle" and the straps fit over their shoulders.

Want Forum Novelties Ride a Pony Costume Discount?

My in laws bought my son a rocking horse but he is hesitant to ride it. my wife saw this and fell in love she figured this would meet our need. It arrived quickly and well wrapped. My son tried it on and would not put it down.

I would definitely recommend it!!

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment