Saturday, November 9, 2013

Gund Jesus Loves Me Plush 4" Lamb Plush

Gund Jesus Loves Me Plush 4' Lamb PlushI ordered this lamb specifically because it was sitting (which I thought was cuter), but the one I received was standing.

I ordered this to use as backup for 1 year old that is attached to lamb he has. I think it is identical, but he doesn't want anything to do with this new one. It turns out the tags are his attachment and are different. Otherwise exactly what I wanted and ordered. Very soft and cute.

Buy Gund Jesus Loves Me Plush 4" Lamb Plush Now

I purchased the 2 lambs for a Holy Communion to give to 2 of the little kids that came. I had already had one lamb that I purchased at a religious store I had a next day delivery and it came just as planned I was very pleased. Thank You Lt loves lambs

Read Best Reviews of Gund Jesus Loves Me Plush 4" Lamb Plush Here

I ordered this little lamb for a Baptism gift. The lamb I received is not sitting down like the one in the picture. It is standing on all 4 legs. It is still a cute little lamb, though. It is very soft. I'll give it as the gift anyway.

Want Gund Jesus Loves Me Plush 4" Lamb Plush Discount?

I'm certain the buyer in the previous post received something other than what is listed here. This lamb does in fact sit as the picture shows and is one of the softest and cutest plush. A great buy for Easter or a baby shower gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment