Sunday, November 3, 2013

HABA Click-clack Ball Track

HABA Click-clack Ball TrackI bought this for my 14 month old son and he loves it. He plays with the balls and the ball track. He's learning that the balls eventually end up at the end of the track when he drops them through the first hole. We like listening to the balls roll around. The blue ball has a bell in it, so he likes shaking that ball in his hand. This toy has been holding up very well. Sometimes my son tries to stand on it if it's fallen on its side, but it holds up just fine.

The twin boys I watch (almost 3) love this thing! They sit & play with it for an hour @ a time. The balls do fall off the track sometimes but it's no big deal they just put them back on (99% of the time it is the green ball that has a flat end that falls off, the other two included balls seem to do just fine). It's an expensive toy but we love it & it's nice to hear the wooden rolling noises & bell tinkle rather than sirens or other annoying noises. Glad i bought it!

Buy HABA Click-clack Ball Track Now

Item arrived in good condition. However, I am not sure if the flag was already broken or was accidentaly broken after we opened it. My only complaint is that the balls roll off of the track sometimes or stop at turns. Not sure why thats happening. Otherwise really happy with it and my 1 yr old son likes to play with it.

Read Best Reviews of HABA Click-clack Ball Track Here

I bought this for my son's first birthday. I was so excited to give it to him and although he was interested at first, his interest quickly faded and he was on to another toy that wasn't as pricey. My cat and I like to play with it because he likes to swat at the bell. My son likes to watch us play with it but at this time isn't as into it as I am!

Want HABA Click-clack Ball Track Discount?

We just opened this toy last night so I can't say for sure whether my 15 month old will enjoy it or not, but my husband and I had fun testing it out, anyway! It seems to be made very well and we're sure our son will have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment