Sunday, November 24, 2013

Haba sticky bricks (sticky building blocks) 13 Piece

Haba sticky bricks  13 PieceI got these for my one year old and he has really enjoyed them. The large one or two pegs per block make it easy for small hands to stack. Also, the pegs make it so the blocks don't fall over from a slight bobble. These blocks are quite durable and are a quality product. I like them so much I have started giving them as gifts.

as far as toys goi will pay the extra money for things not made in china. (and we live on a single incomeand not a high one..) but it's worth it to meand i have more ease watching my six month old chew on these and put these in her mouth knowing there is no lead paintplus she loves the bright colors of the blocks and will play with these for a long time. they are all different shapes and colorsi like that they are wooden and not plastic too.

Buy Haba sticky bricks (sticky building blocks) 13 Piece Now

These blocks are great!!! They have a stain-like paint applied to the exterior and the connect parts are left unfinished. There are 4 rectangular blocks, 2 cubes, 2 small cylinders, 2 large cylinders, 2 triangular shaped blocks all painted various colors and one large unfinished block. Each piece fits perfectly together. My one year old son loves to build and knock these blocks down. They have a great natural sound when they hit the floor. The blocks are easy for him to grasp. A prior reviewer stated these blocks were made in China but they are not, they are Made in Germany who maintains high standards for children's toys. I want to be able to allow my son to play with toys that are non-toxic and not worry whether or not he puts them in his mouth. I would have liked this kit to contain more than 13 blocks but it was well worth it.

Read Best Reviews of Haba sticky bricks (sticky building blocks) 13 Piece Here

I was looking for a while for a first blocks for my 1 year old. And this is it. They are easy for him to grab. They are easy to stack and the peg and hole design helps to be stacked without using a force (like some plastic blocks). I was worried about an amount only 13 but it seems that for my little one it it just enough . Later we can buy more and we definitely will, because they are really pleasurable to play with. They are finished with a great quality (not like others I had in my hands). Colors are bright and paint is non toxic.

Want Haba sticky bricks (sticky building blocks) 13 Piece Discount?

This is a lovely set of wooden blocks that use a Lego-type mechanism to keep them from falling over. The wood is hard wood and the paints seem very durable.

I like the colors and my daughter seems to enjoy stacking them as well. The set does not contain many blocks, though, so you cannot go very high. It's almost like a starter set.

I think that if I could do it again, I would prefer to buy something without the Lego fit-in pieces, and something with more blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment