Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Harley Davidson Biker Club: Harley Jr. by Kids Preferred

Harley Davidson Biker Club: Harley Jr. by Kids PreferredI purchased this as a gift for my two year gandson. I am a biker and I wanted to get him something Harley that he could keep. The bear is really well made.

Our boss love motorcycles, and he is having his first son to be born in less than a month, this was the perfect give for a father to be :)

Buy Harley Davidson Biker Club: Harley Jr. by Kids Preferred Now

I ordered this to put on top of a diaper motorcycle and he fits perfect ..it shipped fast and is made of nice material the outfit on him is perfect

Read Best Reviews of Harley Davidson Biker Club: Harley Jr. by Kids Preferred Here

I love this bear! I ordered this bear for myself & my sister-in-law and we both love them! They are so soft and cuddly and very good quality! I wanted them to sit on our beds and they look so cute!

Want Harley Davidson Biker Club: Harley Jr. by Kids Preferred Discount?

I used this bear as a centerpiece for a baby shower with a Harley Davidson theme. I tied balloons around his arm and put some baby sunglasses on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment