Monday, November 25, 2013

Jack The Monkey Tin Jack In The Box

Jack The Monkey Tin Jack In The BoxA cute little monkey instead of a clown. I chose this one because it has the tradional song. This is not as sturdy as the ones my kids had back in the late 60s and early 70s, but I suppose that is the way most things are today. A fun toy to hold and play for a 10 month old. I am not sure how long it will last once she begins to really use it, but we are having many laughs with it now.

My little girl loves this, but the first one I got was broken. It looked like it had been dropped or something and the latch wouldn't release to have the monkey pop out. I contacted the company and they sent me another one which works perfectly but I can't help but wonder if this one will break down fast with normal toddler play. She loves it so much that I hope it will last a while.

Buy Jack The Monkey Tin Jack In The Box Now

I was very disappointed when the toy arrived. It was packaged like all other products I have ordered in the past. The jack in the box was broken. The box it was shipped in was not damaged nor was the toy dented, dinged, or otherwise appear broken. The box did not play music nor did the monkey jump out. It appears the product was defective or broken before it was shipped. I am very disappointed. I returned and got the sock monkey. My seven month old loves it. He will sit and watch it for hours.

Read Best Reviews of Jack The Monkey Tin Jack In The Box Here

I like it, it is cute not sure how it will hold up not as sturdy as the old ones when I was a child but nice be careful infant doesn't catch hands pushing it closed. All in all very pleased.

Want Jack The Monkey Tin Jack In The Box Discount?

Lots of fun for my 18 month old. If I start to turn the crank, it keeps his attention and always manages to surprise him when the monkey pops outwhich brings a smile. The only drawback is that he hasn't really figured out how to do it himself. I have to turn the crank, and then carefully put the monkey back in so that it pops up okay. Extremely cute, though. And I'm sure as he gets older he'll be able to play with it himself.

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment