Saturday, November 16, 2013

Justice League Child's Robin Tutu Dress

Justice League Child's Robin Tutu Dress - ToddlerMy 3 yr old daughter LOVES this Robin costume and wears it frequently! I think that its adorable and loved the accesories that came with the costume(the details make this),but i did not like all of the glitter on the tutu

My daughter was livid when I bought her little brother the Batman costume and made her be the sidekick. She's a bit peculiar and has a handful of issues like Aspergers and SPD. We have to check everything to make sure it's not too hot, not too scratchy. We also like to have our costumes last until Comic Con so I can get an extra wearing out of them.

I was very pleasantly surprised with how cute and how well made the costume was. The mask didn't bother her, and I was sure it would. The top wasn't scratchy and the skirt was soft. PLUS it was CUTE! I don't think it gets any better than this.

Buy Justice League Child's Robin Tutu Dress Now

I bought this for my daughter for Halloween (her brother was Batman). I was unsure how the quality of the costume would be, so many these days are just awful, this one however is fantastic! It is absolutely darling on her, fits great and will last for lots of dress up time in the future.

LOVE this costume!

Read Best Reviews of Justice League Child's Robin Tutu Dress Here

I loved this costume. It fit her well and had plenty of room for cloths to go under it. the mask was my favorite part because it was hard plastic and not cloth.

Want Justice League Child's Robin Tutu Dress Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment