Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lamaze Play & Grow Take Along Toy, Firefly

Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly Take Along ToyThis is one of my son's favorite toys. He first started paying attention to it at about 2 months, mostly because of the bright colors, I think. He's now nearly 5 months old, and he enjoys grasping it so it crinkles, chewing on the attached bug and rings, a and looking at himself in the mirrored wing. The toy is small enough to take in the diaper bag, and the included clip is really handy with the infant seat and stroller. This is a great toy for infants, and you can really see changes in the way they play with it as their motor skills develop.

Freddie became my baby's favorite toy when he was about 2 months, now he is 6 and he still LOVES this "fly" (as we call Freddie). It is great for touching and feeling, chewing and playing all sorts of games. It is easy to hook on to anything, stroller, bouncer, high chair or car seat and I washed it with soap and water and it looks great. One of our best "investments".

Buy Lamaze Play & Grow Take Along Toy, Firefly Now

I have both the firefly and the turtle. Both have pros and cons. I prefer the turtle because of the large mirror on his belly. My newborn has been fascinated with this since she was a month old. The firefly mirror on the wing is too small to interest her even though she is now 3 months old. However, the tangling teether from the firefly should come in handy in another month or two. If you were to buy only one Lamaze for a newborn, I recommend the turtle for its nice size mirror.

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Play & Grow Take Along Toy, Firefly Here

We received Freddie as a baby gift. At first I kinda thought he was just a cute, but tacky useless stuffed animal. Boy was I WRONG! My son (who is now 4 months old) has been obsessed with him for months now. When he was tiny he loved to just stare at him. Freddie's back is done in big white and black print which dear son could stare at forever. When he started holding things it was easy for him to hold because Freddie has big, but flat wings and it was hard for him to drop him. Now he loves hearing Freddie crinkle, looking at the mirror, chewing on the lady bug in his pocket, and grabbing his rings. Freddie does have a small squeaker that isn't too annoying and is semi hidden so only my husband and I push it when wanted. It'll be a little bit before the baby can grasp squeaking it on purpose. And even then it's not loud and obnoxious like lots of baby toys.

Freddie is by far our favorite baby item. We've accidentally left him at home once and that was a BIG.MISTAKE. This toy is now my "go-to baby shower gift" for all moms. He's FANTASTIC.

Want Lamaze Play & Grow Take Along Toy, Firefly Discount?

My 5 month old son loves this but with a week or so the red thing that hangs down came loose and could have choked him to death. Other than that, good product.

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment