Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lamaze Tina the Tiger Play and Grow

Lamaze Tina the Tiger Play and GrowMy daughter is in love with lions, but I was going back for my college reunion and our mascot is the tiger so we picked this up to hopefully entertain her. And she loved it!! (Also was a huge hit at reunions!) You can pull the tail to make the Tiger jiggle/shake, the plastic loop holds diiferent shaped/colored discs to play and suck on, and the ball jingles. She likes to suck on teh little satin pieces on the ball and the tail. Very cute and a good value for the money!

We attach it to her bouncer/entertainer and to the car seat... and she likes to just carry it around with her.

i have to say. not my baby's favorite toy. it was the first toy we got, but not the favorite. i also do not like the way that they put this huge label right across the stomach of the tiger that says LAMAZE. it is tacky. i hate it. i would take it off with a seam ripper if i didnt know it was going to leave a huge ugly spot on the front of the tiger. But seriously. if you feel the need people, then stick your label on an ear. or a tag. not right on the front of the toy in huge lettering so that the first thing anyone who looks at it sees is LAMAZE. so tacky! makes me not want to buy any more of their products.

Buy Lamaze Tina the Tiger Play and Grow Now

I thought this toy was really cute when I saw it online but when I received it I kinda expected more for the 12 bucks I paid. I guess I didn't read the description throughly. I hoped that it was going to make noises or something. It only has a rattle and the little vibrating tummy. The one thing I was really disappointed was the tail. You pull the tail to make the tummy vibrate. Just after a few pulls the tail straightened out which made it more difficult to pull the inside string. Otherwise my daughter seems to like it.

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Tina the Tiger Play and Grow Here

I was thrilled to see the great quality of this product.

My tiny new Great Granddaughter will love it and I will feel safe in giving it to her.. I will purchase again from this Lamaze facility. I do recommend it to all that are interested... Mimi Calif.

Want Lamaze Tina the Tiger Play and Grow Discount?

i have a 3 months old girl and she loves the tiger toy. she loves to watch the balls swings and the bright color of the toy overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment