Friday, November 8, 2013

LeapFrog Learn-Along™ Piano

LeapFrog Learn-Along™ PianoI just bought this toy and we love it. The buttons are easy to push so my daughter can do it herself. It's safe to put in her mouth. It's easy to clean and it can attach to her car seat. Great toy at a great price!

I typically love leapfrog products and they have all worked perfectly out of the box and lasted a really long time. This particular item I bought as soon as it came out and immediately didn't work. I also think it's really geared to the 3-6 month age as it's very babyish and extremely simple and my son was just too old for it (he was about 9 months when I bought it probably my mistake) but either way, I've seen better.

Buy LeapFrog Learn-Along™ Piano Now

My wife and I purchased a small piano for my 3 year old daughter and thought this would be good for our 10 month old son. It is great for keeping him interested while he plays with the various music, shape and color options. It can be turned on by simply hitting it. This is great for little kids but adults can set it off easily (It is also easy to turn off).

Read Best Reviews of LeapFrog Learn-Along™ Piano Here

The buttons weren't defined enough for ~6month old. LOVE the idea but there didn't seem to be enough to identify the individual keys. When it "times out" or is shut off it always goes back to the shape/color mode. Doesn't stay on selected mode. Son now 2 keeps going back to this toy with interest but didn't seem great for younger child.

Want LeapFrog Learn-Along™ Piano Discount?

This toy travels well. I keep it in the car for my daughter to play with and she loves it. It's a great size for a lap toy and yet is soft to the touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment