Monday, November 4, 2013

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Osgood Owl, 9"

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Osgood Owl, 9'Of all of his stuffed toys, including sesame street, animals, etc., this is the one my 12 month old Grandson selected on his own to be his best buddie and sleeping friend for 8 months now. It is the perfect size for him to wrap arm around and carry around. Very durable and does not shed. Grandson will not go to sleep peacefully without him. He loved the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star YouTube video, so I purchased Owlie and a Mario Brothers Star while back. This is my second Owlie as backup!!

Six months later, this is still my four-year-old's favorite toy which goes to bed with him each night. It has been through the washing machine no problem and is still very sturdy.

Buy Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Osgood Owl, 9" Now

My child developed a seemingly random fear of owls. My idea to combat the fear was to get a cute stuffed owl. This seemed to do the trick. It's very soft, and a good size for a toddler. Most important: not realistic and "scary."

Read Best Reviews of Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Osgood Owl, 9" Here

It is very similar to "twinkle twinkle little star" you tube video so my little daughter thinks it is the same one =). It is soft.

Want Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Osgood Owl, 9" Discount?

My granddaughter loves Super Simple Learning videos with the owl. This is as close as I could come. It has a bit of beany bag type filling in the bottom, which allows the owl to stand. The covering is very soft and nice to hold. The only reason I'd give 4 instead of 5 stars is that the wings could have used more stuffinga minor flaw. Great for the money.

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment