Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Reindeer Infant / Toddler Costume

Romper Reindeer Toddler CostumeThis product was disappointing. It is pictured with a red nose, so it seemed perfect for my almost 2 year old's Rudolph costume. It arrived with a black nose. I had to remove that nose and sew on a red pompom instead. Also, the size was way off. The choices were USA sizes 1-2 or 2-4. Since my son is almost 2, I purchased the 2-4 so it would be a little roomy. It was TINY. At first I thought they sent the wrong size, but the fine print on the package reads that USA sizes 1-2 fit infants under one year and USA sizes 2-4 fit ages 1-2 years. I don't know what part of the "USA" would agree with that size chart. We made it work, but it could have been a lot better. Thumbs down.

This product looks exactly like the picture, and it arrived in good condition and on time.

Buy Reindeer Infant / Toddler Costume Now

No comments:

Post a Comment