Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Super Mario Brothers Child's Deluxe Costume, Princess Peach Costume

Deluxe Princess Peach Girls Mario Costume size Small 4-6This costume is very cheap, not worth the price. It is not even the one currently pictured, it is the lighter peachy pink, and does not have the dark pink sleeves. The gloves are a joke, they don't go up to the elbow, no way they could when the fingers are only about 2 inches long. The crown is a soft foamy material and is flat for shipping and the creases stay it won't stand up nicely like in the picture. The dress itself just doesn;'t hang as nicely as the one pictured. Overall, my daughter and I are both disappointed. We may return this as it is significantly NOT as pictured.

I wish I had read the previous review before I ordered this! I got this costume for my small 3 year old daughter and I wanted the costume with the pink sleeves. I ordered this one in a size 4 since I thought it was the one I wanted (and they didn't have any smaller) and I could do alterations. I received the costume that is all peach (the one I didn't want) and it was way too big! The quality was really poor, as is with most halloween costumes. I am returning it. I just feel like the picture they posted for this costume was false advertising and I was so disappointed when I got it in the mail (and still have to pay for S&H).

Buy Super Mario Brothers Child's Deluxe Costume, Princess Peach Costume Now

I had to order this costume online since I couldn't find it in any stores. This is the first item I can honestly say I was extremely disappointed with that I have ordered from Amazon. The quality of this costume is aweful. The elastic in the sleeve had come apart so I had to re-sew it and then the crown's elastic came out as well so that needed to be sewn as well. Would NOT recommend it!

Read Best Reviews of Super Mario Brothers Child's Deluxe Costume, Princess Peach Costume Here

This costume is absolutely adorable! Not sure what the other posts are talking about... the material is nice, it does NOT appear to be cheap in anyway. Size was very true to posted. Overall for less than $30.00 I am very pleased!

Want Super Mario Brothers Child's Deluxe Costume, Princess Peach Costume Discount?

This costume is adorable on my 11 year old daughter. The crown is better and the dress sleeves are puffier than I expected. It appears to be fairly well made and even the gloves are very nice. The material was also easy to clean after my daughter spilled ketchup all down the front of it. I highly recommend this costume if your little girl wants to look like Princess Peach! I have a feeling it will see plenty of use after Halloween as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment