Friday, November 8, 2013

The World of Eric Carle: Apple Playset by Kids Preferred

The World of Eric Carle: Apple Playset by Kids PreferredThis is a great infant toy that brings Eric Carle's Very Hungry Caterpillar to life! One of each of the fruits he eats his way through (but he was still hungry!) with different textures and sounds, a great fill and spill toy for the little ones!

I let my baby play with this toy at about 4 months for the first time. She absolutely loved it!!! She had more interest in the fruit and caterpillar at first and got a kick out of chewing on the different textures. She is now 11 months old and this is still a favorite toy. She will spend hours taking the fruit out one by and and bringing them to me, and then putting them back in. She loves to stick her hand in the little hole and look at it through the clear plastic front. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this toy!

Buy The World of Eric Carle: Apple Playset by Kids Preferred Now

I got this for my son's 1st birthday, it was a Very Hungry Caterpillar Party and he got lots of Caterpillar stuff. This toy is so cute! And he loves the little fruits that crinkle and squeak! They came all attached together, and I have left them that way for now (watching closely when he plays because I don't want him to eat the little plastic tags) because it's easier for him to play with them. We'll eventually detach them so he can play with them one-by-one. The colors are vibrant and the materials are soft. My baby loves this!

Read Best Reviews of The World of Eric Carle: Apple Playset by Kids Preferred Here

Bought this for a baby gift along with the book. It was a nice set for a co-worker. 2 words

Want The World of Eric Carle: Apple Playset by Kids Preferred Discount?

my daughter loves this item. she loves the hungry caterpillar and anything eric carle! perfect for any collection of eric carle.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment