Saturday, November 16, 2013

Under The Nile Lion Lovie

Under The Nile Lion LovieI bought this lovey for my 5 month old son. It's the perfect size for snuggling, grabbing, chewing and playing. He had one of those small blanket loveys, but it was always covering his face & he didn't like that. This little lion, though, is the ideal bedtime pal! Bonus that it's made with organic materials, so I can relax about his endless desire to taste his toys. The fabric feels like a soft washcloth. It's easy to wash with the laundry when he's a mess, too. His sister has an Under the Nile pocket doll both are awesome and I'd definitely purchase another toy as a gift for little friends.

I bought this thinking (because its called a "lovie") that it would be like those tiny cuddle blankets with animal heads. Instead, it is 6x2 inches and terry-cloth, scratchy towel material. I was very disappointed.

Buy Under The Nile Lion Lovie Now

I thought this lovie would be bigger and thicker (like the Under the Nile's bunny lovie) but it's still a wonderful addition to baby's toys. I bought it specifically because it's 100% organic cotton and machine-washable. Washes up and dries great in the laundry.

Read Best Reviews of Under The Nile Lion Lovie Here

I have never left a review for something on Amazon before. But I do rely on them quite a bit. I was aware of how big this item was since I make sure to pay attention to the description. I bought two other Under the Nile products at the same time (Elephant and Frog). I am happy with both of them. What I was unhappy with regarding the lion is that it says it is 10 inches. The one I received is less than 8 inches. This is an obvious misrepresentation. This is what I am unhappy with. The product would have gotten a positive review if it was 10 inches (like listed) or if the description had stated that it was 8 inches.

Want Under The Nile Lion Lovie Discount?

I bought this product because it was organic and since my seven month old likes putting things in her mouth, I thought it would be perfect. It is, except the head and body separated soon after she had played with it. Right now I am waiting to have some time to sew the thing back together again. Since it's for children I think the manufacturer should have made it a bit more durable.

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment