Saturday, November 9, 2013

Vilac Tower Stacking Toy, Robots

Vilac Tower Stacking Toy, RobotsThese are the BEST...tried others but they chipped immediately! These are far more durable and didn't chip at all.

Essentially the same as Bill Ding original stacking clowns as far as size. But Vilac's version are robots. I believe there is a growing interest in robots and I think these are much nicer looking than the scarier looking clowns ...I hesitated showing the clowns to my young grandchildren. I hope you will consider this fun product!

My three year old son loves robots. LOVES robots. He is also a natural builder. As I go about our day, I find all types of things stacked throughout the house. He will rearrange our candle sticks on the kitchen table. I will find items in our pantry rearranged and stacked oddly. He is a builder. I thought this would be a perfect first "game" for him. I read all of the Schylling reviews and decided to pay extra (about $10 more) for this set to avoid the chipping problem that the reviews mentioned. My husband played with this for a few hours after my son opened this on Christmas morning. There are already chips on this set too. I guess this is to be expected of a wooden toy that falls frequently. I am glad that this is made in Europe and has non toxic finish. With the Schylling robots there is not as much certainty for me that it is of the same high quality non toxic finish. Thank you for providing a safer option. I would definitely have given this five stars if we had experienced no chipping at all. We purchased two sets and it is much more challenging to have 18 robots to stack instead of 9. We can also play a race game with two people to see who can stack their 9 the quickest or the most precarious way. Would buy again and will recommend to others.

Buy Vilac Tower Stacking Toy, Robots Now

No comments:

Post a Comment