Monday, December 9, 2013

Alex Toys Lobster In The Tub

Alex Toys Lobster In The TubA huge hit with my daughter from age 1 through 2 1/2 and going! So cute and well-made. He lasts and still works!

My son loves this toy. He even holds it and observes the moving tails when it is making notices. Very funny. Also, I notice that some reviews mentioned "easy broken, not working soon". Mine is working fine, And I needa adding this captions, it is plastic control rod, plz be gentle. I think I really this product. Cute

Buy Alex Toys Lobster In The Tub Now

I purchased this for use in the pool. It doesn't swim well unless you first pick it up out of the water to let the water drain out of the tail. I was disappointed. My 8 month old got bored of it really quickly.

Read Best Reviews of Alex Toys Lobster In The Tub Here

This toy looked cool on the photograph, I was excited to get it. But there is a fault in design, the toy doesn't swim.

It moves it's tail, yes, but nothing happens! It can't swim straight and only makes slow jerks.

My daughter is about 1 year old and is a very curious baby, she doesn't care for the toy at all. Waste of money.

Want Alex Toys Lobster In The Tub Discount?

My daughter and I both love this toy! it's adorable, and it works really well. The tail goes up and down to propel him through the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment