Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby Carrier Luca

Baby Carrier LucaI really wish the real baby carriers were this easy to put on and take off. I had bought another brand for my 2 year old bit it was difficult for her to put it on and take it off by herself. As most toddlers she wants to be independent. This one is vet simple because it just velcros around her neck. My daughter is tall for her age but it still was a bit long so I just added an additional piece of Velcro to shorten the strap. She can still slip it over her head. She loves bringing her baby places and it is much easier for me to throw this and the doll in my purse than trying to carry her and her doll stroller when in a mall. It is well made and goes through wash well. She has the Corelle tadoo doll and the doll does tip over a bit so I will probably get the Velcro back out and add a harness. No problem since I know eventually she will have the bigger dolls that will fit perfectly.

I gave this to my grandaughter for christmas. She loved it. She could carry her American Girl doll in it.

Buy Baby Carrier Luca Now

No comments:

Post a Comment