Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Baby Einstein Peek-A-Scene

Baby Einstein Peek-A-SceneThe button is really hard to push. The music is very short when you to. The other Baby Einstein "player" is better.

I had to send it back because it was broken, I was very upset, because I was loking forward to my child having what I though was cute toy.

Buy Baby Einstein Peek-A-Scene Now

I bought this toy at a local TJ Maxx and I'm glad I didn't pay full priceeven the $6.99 I paid was too much though. The music and scenes are cute, but neither of my year old twins have ever enjoyed playing with it and we've had it since they were about 5 mos old. One problem is that the button to change scenes and play music requires a pretty strong push for a baby. I thought maybe it was just that my twins were too young to figure it out, but now at a year they have been pushing buttons on toys for a while and they can't get this one down. It could be cute if the scenes and music played more easily. I wouldn't waste my money; there are lots of other toys that are more fun. The Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes is much better.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Einstein Peek-A-Scene Here

This toy only plays a song for a few seconds and must be activated again, for a very young child/infant it is cast aside for similar toys that play music for a minute or more. More than three scenes would make it more interesting also.

Want Baby Einstein Peek-A-Scene Discount?

I bought this for my son and he absolutely loves it. It got to my house in like two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment