Friday, December 27, 2013

Boikido Eco-Friendly Wooden Activity Board - Tina

Boikido Eco-Friendly Wooden Activity Board - TinaI got this toy for my 1 year old. On the amazon website it does say that it is not for children under three but the manufacturer actually says it is for ages 12 months and up. With supervision, I would say this is ok but the little shapes are really too small for my liking. Not likely it would go down their throat but my 1 year old can stick the whole thing in her mouth (if I let her).

That being said..I LOVE this toy. I didn't pay 47 dollars for it, and I don't think it is worth that much, but it is an excellent toy. We took away the shapes and she loves playing with the gears and rolling the "eyes" around. I love toys like this, that are more than just push a button and play music. They should make more toys like this!

Save $0.20 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment