Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bright Starts Cruise N' Sort Bus Toy

Bright Starts Cruise N' Sort Bus ToyMy little girl loves this toy, but unfortunately she also loves chewing on the shapes which have stickers on them that'll get soggy and come off. Had to take them away so she wouldn't eat stickers and glue. And I have to admit, I didn't check for BPA or PVC ...

I orginally bought this item for a friend's baby and when I saw how much my son loved to play with it I bought him one for Christmas. It is his go to toy at the moment. He is 11 months. From a parent's perspective it is very versatile in that it teaches kids basic shapes as well as hand eye coordination. The only downside to this are the stickers on the shapes which come off very easily when they put it in their mouths. I would def get this for a friend.

Buy Bright Starts Cruise N' Sort Bus Toy Now

All of the pieces are constantly in my son's mouth, so I agree with the other reviewer that the stickers/glue on the shapes are problematic. Upon opening, we soaked off the stickers so that we didn't have to worry about it. I should first say that my son (14mo) loves this toy. He likes to put the pieces in the bus, open the top, and drive it around. For that, I'm glad we have it. However, it's a terrible shape sorter. You can fit the star through the square, the octagon through the circle, etc. So....it doesn't teach shapes. It teaches "push any piece hard enough and it will go through most holes." But, like I said, he does love it. I just don't understand why a shape sorter wouldn't be designed better for that purpose.

Read Best Reviews of Bright Starts Cruise N' Sort Bus Toy Here

Our 1year old son loves this product. It's design is really smart -it's a two in one product (shape sorter & car). It's a great buy and he has thoroughly enjoyed it. It's one of his favorite items in his toy box.

Want Bright Starts Cruise N' Sort Bus Toy Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment