Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bubbles Bath Toy

Boon Bubbles Suction Cup Bath Toys, BlueThese look so neat, but the image you see is about as good as it gets. The suction cup is stiff, and my 2-year-old can't seem to get it to suction without help. After a few seconds, they fall off (of each other and the tub). You can't stack more than 2 or 3 carefully. We tried on our smooth, clean tub, the door, the countertops...the only place it seemed to hold was the metal tub spout.

For the price, they were a huge disappointment and my son isn't interested. We bought two, but are returning the unopened box.

These looked fun for tub time for my 4 and 2 yo boys. When we got them they were so excited. Got in the tub that night and only about half of them would stay stuck. The other half would stick for a second then fall off which would frustrate and disappoint them. After I weeded out the bad half and they had good ones left, they loved them.

Buy Bubbles Bath Toy Now

I've looked at these far to many times before deciding to buy them for my 14 month old

I'm actually surprised with these!

They are much bigger than I had imagined. Not only do they stick to our tub and each other... THEY REALLY DO STICK TO PEOPLE! Of course I had a big red mark on my forehead after a whole bath time of my daughter insisting I wear them like a unicorn, but we had fun.

I also for some reason thought they would be hard plastic, but instead they are full of air and they float.

I'm really happy I finally got these for her, Shes done so much laughing in the bath.

Read Best Reviews of Bubbles Bath Toy Here

I bought this for my daughter to use in the bathtub. The concept seemed neat, something she could stick to the walls of the tub or to each other. However, they don't stay stuck to each other (or anything) for longer than a couple seconds before falling off. That's no fun! How is she supposed to build something with them? Lame. And for the price, I thought these would be really top-notch. They are junk! Very disappointed.

Want Bubbles Bath Toy Discount?

there definitely is a little trick to getting the bubbles to stick to one another and stay stuck...one wrong move and they all pop off! i ordered a set for my almost 2yr old daughter (after reading mixed reviews) and thought this would be an economical gift for other toddlers on my list this holiday season...but because it does require a certain "finesse"...others might get frustrated with it. i did, however, order one extra for my niece (also almost 2) because even if it doesn't work perfectly, i know my sister won't think i just passed some crappy gift onto her!

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment