Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Rutabaga

Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, RutabagaI bought this for my baby on the way at Buy Buy Baby. It was about $2 cheaper than there than on here, but I've had this on my registry for a while actually. In person the bunny is a lot smaller than the picture would suggest, but that's perfect for little hands. It is SUPER soft and cuddly. My husband didn't like that I paid so much for a stuffed animal, but it was so cute I couldn't resist. Normally I wouldn't pay this much for a toy that doesn't do much, but I couldn't get over how cute it was.

--UPDATE--

Initially before my daughter was teething we gave her this toy to play with, unfortunately once she began teething she started to teeth on her stuffed toys. Once she got her front teeth she figured out how to pull fur from her animals and swallow it, which is not good for her or for the toy really. So we had to take away all of her toys that have fur that can be pulled out. I highly suggest waiting until your child is past the teething stage before buying this, because of the fur pulling which I have discovered that many children like to do. She does really like this bunny so we will definitely give it back once she is past this stage.

--UPDATE--

Wanted to come back and update now that this bunny has been played with now that she is no longer biting fur off of her animals! We have Rutabaga and another Bunnies By The Bay bunny (named Flopsy I think?) and we have had to wash them both a few times now. Something important to remember about the type of fur on these animals, is that if you wash them in the washing machine and then put them in the dryer, the fur will be ruined. Forever. It gets all matted up and stiff. Not soft and lovely anymore. I learned this by washing and drying a different animal, so luckily the bunnies did not get ruined! Instead, I washed them on the gentle cycle and then laid them flat on the dryer to dry. The heat from the dryer helped them to air dry fast, before mildew can grow. Another way would be to hang them up by the ears on a clothesline in the bright sunshine, that way air can circulate all around the animal and allow for faster drying.

Once I saw this little bunny I knew I had to buy it. This bunny looks big but it is actually really small and is great for small hands. It has super soft fur and a bean/plush bottom. This little guy is worth the cost!

Buy Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Rutabaga Now

We received one of these as a gift when my son was born almost 3 years ago. We now have 5 of them because he always sucks on one while he sleeps and they need frequent washing. I'm amazed at how well this stuffed animal has held up to weekly washing for over 2 years. It obviously doesn't look new anymore, but it hasn't fallen apart at all. It's also a perfect small size for babies and toddlers.

Read Best Reviews of Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Rutabaga Here

This little bunny is just as cute as the picture shows. I like the soft brown color since it's a little different from the typical white or pink bunnies.

Want Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Rutabaga Discount?

This bunny is so soft and floppy! my little one absolutely loves cuddling with it. Great first stuffed animal for kids!

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment