Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dinosaur Costume

Dinosaur Child Costume Size 2-4T ToddlerI bought this costume for my 3 1/2 yr old son. He's small for his age and usually wears sz 3 but because of other comments about the sizing, I purchased the 4-6 and it fits him nicely. The costume is made of a felt like material, the spikes don't stand upright (but he doesn't care) and the it closes with a couple velcro tabs. It looks adorable on and my little guy absolutely loves it!

Perfect for the little guy or girl who wants to be a dinosaur. Body is comfortable, and does not keep your little one warm or cool (dress appropriately underneath). The hood/face does secure with Velcro under the chin, and could be a choking hazard if you do not act appropriately.

Buy Dinosaur Costume Now

This costume is sized as a small 4-6, but the one I actually received was much smaller. I bought it for my five year old son, who wears a 4/5, and it was very, very small. The packaging stated that it fit like a 2-4 not a 4-6. Unfortunately, I read this after we had opened it and my son would not part with it because he LOVES dinosaurs. Other than being the wrong size, it was an awesome costume.

Read Best Reviews of Dinosaur Costume Here

No comments:

Post a Comment