Monday, December 16, 2013

Edushape Cup-O-Fun Water Toy

Edushape Cup-O-Fun Water ToyWhat a great product! So many learning activities in one toy. The cups included are nesting cups that fit into each other, puzzle pieces fit together in a circle, the foam shapes float, my son builds with them, they stick to the tub and wall, and you can short the foam shapes into the puzzle pieces, and the nesting cups are turned upside down they also fit into the shapes in the puzzle pieces. It was exactly what I was looking for, something educational, easy to clean, won't be conducive to mold growth (like the water squirters). The foam disc is very sturdy and allows the everything placed on it to float. It was the change of pace we needed for bath time, it can be played with in many different ways.

My daughter absolutely loves playing with this toy. She is entertained but still learning at the same time. She is 16 months and finds it fun to stick the shapes to the side of the tub. It was a great purchase.

Buy Edushape Cup-O-Fun Water Toy Now

I love playing with this toy! That's important because 16 month old son doesn't have the hang of putting puzzles together or nesting or stacking yet, so I am the one doing those things in order for him to have the joy of demolishing my efforts. That could get tiresome, but fortunately I'm as entertained by the many different ways there are to play with this toy, in and out of the tub, as he is by watching the pieces go flying. I'm sure LO will eventually enjoy the finer aspects of the toy, but for now, it's a really good thing that all the pieces are sturdy and, so far, indestructible.

Read Best Reviews of Edushape Cup-O-Fun Water Toy Here

Got this for my grandson for Christmas and he enjoys playing with it in the tub very much! Would recommend this toy.

Want Edushape Cup-O-Fun Water Toy Discount?

I purchased this for my grandson for Christmas and he just LOVES it! He is only 12 months and this toy seems durable so hopefully it will outlast his interest!

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment