Saturday, December 14, 2013

Fisher-Price Little Mommy Bedtime Baby Doll

Fisher-Price Little Mommy Bedtime Baby DollFirst the good news: my daughter loves it, nuff said.

However, looking at this from a parental perspective, there are some glaring deficiencies. Fisher Price, how about putting a demo mode in for the baby doll so the batteries don't die within five minutes of opening the product? And thus begins my review: you used 3 LR44 batteries, which might as well be worthless, as nobody in their right mind simply has those lying around. So after a trip to the store, I attempt to insert the new batteries in the case (located in the back of the head, which creeps me out a little) to discover that I must be proficient in robotic surgery to insert the stupid things. The batteries slide off of each other and it is nigh unto impossible to put them in a 1 inch-deep slot in a hard plastic baby head. After 10 minutes of frustration, I finally got them in, and at that point, decided to review your product. Design team, work a little harder next time not making your consumer angry within 5 minutes of opening your package.

No comments:

Post a Comment