Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies All About Working

Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies All About WorkingI bought these so we would have some more cars to use with the Stand `n Play Rampway, but unfortunately, only one of these cars makes it down the ramps with any consistency. Even though they are Little Wheelies branded cars, they are all too top heavy and end up flying off the track halfway down.

They are still cute little cars, and my 1 year old son doesn't really seem to care if they actually make it all the down or not... I still feel like it's a little disappointing.

Well, as disappointing as a $10 toy can be, which ultimately isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things.

We bought these cars for the stand and play rampway to give us some cars that were not affected by the recall. The Loader and dump truck constantly fly off the rampway and do not work for it's intended purpose. I called Fisher price to complain and I guess they are getting a lot of complaints about these two cars, because they immediately issues me a check for the cost of the cars to go buy another set. We bought the race car, mail car, and police car with that check and they work wonderfully! If you are looking for more cars go for another set that does not included the loader or dump truck (the two yellow and orange vehicles pictured above!).

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies All About Working Now

These cars are cute and I'm sure my son will find a way to play with them, but I am disappointed. I found a racing ramps garage used that didn't have cars with it and assumed these would work since they are the same brand. They do not.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies All About Working Here

Gave these to a friend's little boy, who is just shy of a year old. He's just starting to crawl around, so these little chubby cars are great for him to move around, but with no little pieces or anything to worry about!

Want Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies All About Working Discount?

I bought every one of these little wheelies cars available and used them on the Stand and Play Rampway. I am not sure if Fisher Price updated their designs since all the negative complaints, but if it helps, I bought my cars in 2011-2012 and all of them works on the rampway. The bulldozer however is slightly on the heavier side and sometimes might plunge over, but most of the time it makes it all the way down. These little cars are cute and I like that there are so many designs out there to choose from. Why choose when I can buy them all? I even grabbed the cardboard display case from the store to display my son's Little Wheelies. It also teaches him to tidy up his cars and put them back in the display case because he loves admiring his cars. If you have a toddler who loves cars, these are great to buy because they are actually safe for under 3 years old. Perfect for little one to hold on to. You can also find a lot more girl colors now.

No comments:

Post a Comment