Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fisher-Price Wheelies Loops 'n Swoops Amusement Park

Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Loops 'n Swoops Amusement ParkWe're in the stage where we don't have as much energy as we did when we had little children so this is a welcome addition to our "keep the grandbaby and young visitors entertained" collection.

The grandbaby is a bit young for it but that will soon change. In the meantime, friends have had grandchildren and they are eager to visit.

I prefer toys which leave plenty to young ones' imaginations. This does, allowing older babies and toddlers to release their Wheelies vehicles filled with Little People riders down a long ramp. They can see what happens, then experiment a bit and then watch the results the next time around.

There are lights, sounds, and all sorts of moving parts. There is also a ticket booth, mirror, food stand, movable flags,and more. And, of course, the Wheelies cars (two in this set) and their passengers.

If you decide to purchase this, do keep in mind the fact that it does take up some space, being over 2 feet tall. But make room for it if you possibly can. There are so many attention-grabbing activities in this set that toddlers and even babies as young as 14 months remain (miraculously) in place long enough for parents or grandparents to sit back and take a breath.

It sure beats running after an active toddler darting from one thing to another. I've raised our children. I now take a nap several times a week. I also have some visitors who don't always keep track of their children as well as I'd wish.

So I am almost as much in love with the Loops n' Swoops Amusement Park as the little ones. This set and some well placed baby gateshelp keep things as stress-free as I could possibly imagine when toddlers hit our house.

I'm not a total grump and spoil sport. I do like to get down on the floor and play with the kids sometimes. I just have a harder time getting up than I used to. Knees creak. Bones groan. So I'm glad this often needs minimal adult assistance for kids to enjoy it.

You do need to have AA batteries on hand so stock up ahead of time on those. On warm days you can take this outside and on cold ones you may keep winter boredom from turning into utter stir crazy insanity. I remember those very l..o..n..g winter days.

If you're anticipating guests with very young children for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any occasion in between, seriously consider purchasing the Wheelies Amusement Park.

A super contender for a birthday or Christmas gift for some lucky recipient, too.

I left this one up to my 23 month old to review.... I figured his level of expertise in this area is much less outdated than my own. He loved it from day one. I got lazy and didn't build it right away when it came in and he eyed up the box for 2 days until my wife finally put it together for him. I have to add in that he tends to love anything that has to do with cars or choo choos, but he went right for this toy. He figured out how to use it pretty quickly... my wife didn't have any trouble putting it together and it seems to be durable enough that it will probably last for a while. If you buy one, I hope your little guy likes it as much as mine did and thanks for taking the time to read my review.

Buy Fisher-Price Wheelies Loops 'n Swoops Amusement Park Now

I bought this for my toddler and he hasn't stopped playing with it. After 1,678,543 drops down the ramps, he has not grown tired of it. This is a big deal, because as many of you already know, keeping a toddler entertained for more than a few minutes can be a task.

The toy itself is very durable. I actually tripped over it this morning pretty hard and it got the best of me. It's solid. It held up just fine. Anyways, the toy is well constructed and very well made. The ramps zoom the cars really fast, which makes my toddler laugh, so I laugh. It is really colorful and fun to look at. It also works fine with almost any matchbox car, minus the loop at the end. This toy is great because it is just the right size to make your toddler feel like he/she is big. Sometimes toddlers need to feel like they are big.

Anyways, I fully recommend this toy. This toy looked pretty cool when I first saw it, and it was even cooler once I put it together. I'm pretty sure your little one will love this toy, so give it a shot. Take care!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Wheelies Loops 'n Swoops Amusement Park Here

****

The F-P Wheelies Loops'n Swoops Amusement Park is a double-track roller coaster play set. It provides a lot of vehicle action enhanced fun. With this 2-feet-tall tower, in rich color, my grandson repeatedly enjoys non-stop wild rides! With plenty of lights, sounds, and songs to keep him immersed, with the help of their imagination. With just a simple push, instant release of the car's roller-coaster action sends it flying down the ramp.

This review considers the age of active kid who take part, in the set assembly, even partially and can enjoy being a part of this amusement park little-people racing car events. I selected this Fisher Price amusement assembly for my 5 years old grandson, as a birthday present. Oliver is fascinated with cars and trucks, and got trained in LEGO assembly. I presume that his older brother will give him help in tricky assembly steps, under their dads supervision.

I am less convinced this set is suited for a kid younger than four years, who may only enjoy watching and be thrilled with the speedy race on the sloping ramps, that normally boys enjoy more than girls. They will enjoy the sounds, honks and funny songs, even more than the older kids, but the educational value of the assembly will be diminished for a two or three years old. An important part of the experience is: the five years will love running the show!

I agree with park assembly description that, Loops'n Swoops Amusement Park is fun to play with Little People mini cars. Being over 2 feet tall, so the wheelies really zoom down each of the ramps, and above all its 360 degree loop fun, will be appreciated more by the older folks. Being anchored by a rolling ramp filled with twists and turns will in fact decide how durable the park will sustain its assembly durability. But the kid operating it will gain self confidence in addition to the enjoyment of all participants.

Want Fisher-Price Wheelies Loops 'n Swoops Amusement Park Discount?

This toy consists of two little cars and two ramps. You can't reconfigure the ramps. You can send the cars down a loopy ramp to the bottom (though the car usually flies off the ramp somewhere in the middle). Or you can send a car down a steep straight ramp so that it travels upside down around a loop. It moves very quickly and is hard to see. The cars can race if they are simultaneously sent down the ramps.

Other than that, there's not much else to do. There is a wheel to turn and a button to press to play music. If the car goes all the way around the twisting loop, the car should set off the music. But the car typically flies off the middle and doesn't make it all the way around.

The people are stuck inside the cars. So you can't take them in or out. The set isn't compatible with regular Little People toys. The toy is ok. It didn't hold my 2 year old's interest for long.

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment