Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Haba Croo-ak Clutching Toy

Haba Croo-ak Clutching ToyI feel weird saying that it's only three-stars for education, because at four-months, isn't everything educational to a baby?

Anyway, this toy is very cute, but it is small, so check the dimensions before you order if you're expecting something bigger. It's a little expensive, but worth it to me. like the design and the bright colors. My daughter enjoys chewing on wood, and I enjoy knowing that she's chewing on something made to EU standards, so it isn't nearly as likely to be toxic as her plastic toys from China.

Amazingly, this froggy is my 9 month old son's favorite toy. He has a mountain of toys to choose from, and he always picks his froggy friend. He loves to shake it like a rattle and chew on it's arms. This toy is a lifesaver and I would recommend it to everyone.

UPDATE: My son is now 2 years old and he STILL loves this happy little frog. I saw some reviewers mention that they were concerned about the arms possibly being a choking hazard, and I would like to say that they are still as tightly attached as they day we got it! This toy is definitely going in the keepsake box for my son! it's so well made, I'm pretty sure my future grandchildren will play with this toy!

Buy Haba Croo-ak Clutching Toy Now

I took my son to the toy store to pick out a toy, and this is the item he picked. He loves shaking things (he's 10 months) and it makes a pretty great sound. The core of the frog is elastic, so when he's older he'll be able to stretch the toy a bit too for additional entertainment. I like that the HABA toys are made in Germany to EU standards; it makes me feel better about him constantly putting it in his mouth. I don't know how educational it is, but he certainly seems to enjoy it and it seems as though it will last a long time.

Read Best Reviews of Haba Croo-ak Clutching Toy Here

We recently bought this toy for our 6 mth old son. It shipped very quickly. I was a bit surprised by its small size when it arrived, however, now we realize that it is the perfect size for an infant to grasp and play with. It has great places to hold on too, makes a fabulous clacking noise and stimulating coloring. The face on the froggy head is too cute! We love our HABA toys and quick Amazon shipping makes it even better!

Want Haba Croo-ak Clutching Toy Discount?

Of all the HABA infant toys we have purchased so far, this is my sons favorite! Our 6 month old LOVES laying on his back and sucking on the frogs "arms". He makes the cutest noises while doing so, and even manages to put the frogs head in his mouth. This toy is very cute, durable, and a totally unique toy to most infant (plastic) toys out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment