Thursday, December 5, 2013

HABA Doll Soft Doll Fiona

HABA Doll Soft Doll FionaI love the looks of so many premium dolls, but don't want to spend a ton of money! This cute Haba doll was a nice way to buy a quality doll without overspending. This has been pulled, thrown and tossed in the wash and it's still cute as can be!

I bought this for my daughter to be her 1st doll. She's 8 mos, but it's still a good choice age wise.

She loves to play with it, with me. It's nice & soft to sleep (if your child is old enough for that) with. I love Haba brand & we have lots of their toys.

I found them way back when my sons were born. I will always reccomend Haba as one of ther best brands of toys for children.

They are always good quality, like I've never seen elsewhere! Love it!

Buy HABA Doll Soft Doll Fiona Now

No comments:

Post a Comment