Saturday, December 28, 2013

Lamaze Buzz the Bug Play & Grow

Lamaze Buzz the Bug Play & GrowI BOUGHT THIS TOY AT THE BEGINING OF THE YEAR FOR MY 1 MONTH OLD NIECE. SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT AND TO THIS DAY, IT'S HER PERMANENT COMPANION. BOUGHT IT ALSO FOR 6 WEEKS OLD DAUGHTER AND SHE LOVES IT. IT'S A GREAT TOY, KEEPS A BABY OCCUPIED AND INTERESTEDIT MAKES ALL KIND OF NOISES AND THE BRIGHT COLORS CATCH THE EYE.

The Lamaze Buzz has so many activities built right in. Lots of different textures, materials, sounds and fun! My son is almost five months and he loves it...I would rank this his favorite toy right now. There is always something new for him to discover on Buzz...great to learn with.

Buy Lamaze Buzz the Bug Play & Grow Now

Oh my goodness! It's so hard to find something for my son that he can play with since he's only 3 months and it's hard for him to even hold things. He tends to be happier if he keeps his hands busy (characteristic of a Scorpio [late October to late November]), so up to now all I can find for him are skinny rattles. We bought him this about three weeks ago and I put it on his carseat and HE LOVES IT!!! I cannot give a rave enough review. When he wakes up, instead of crying he sits there and stares at it. He loves to hold the rings to give him something to do with his hands. He also has the option to shake it so he can hear the rattle, and he likes to grab his wings and make them crinkle. I LOVE THIS TOY, AND MY SON DOES, TOO! Imagine how much more he'll love it as he gets older and can grab all of the things hanging from Buzz's legs, and even carry it around!

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Buzz the Bug Play & Grow Here

I bought 4 Lamaze toys based on their 5 stars reviews, Buzz the Bug, Freddie the Firefly, Mortimer the Moose, and Jacques the Peacock. They are all beautiful and good quality and all have teething rings, squeakers, crinkles, and rattles. BUT to be honest Jacques the Peacock beats them all so easily, my baby only cares about jack. When she was born I show her the High contrast Black and White dots on jack's wings, and she was so mesmerized for several minutes.. While I agree that all Lamaze baby products are good and worth buying, but I think 1 or 2 is enough.

Want Lamaze Buzz the Bug Play & Grow Discount?

I got this for my baby when she was 6 months old because she seemed attracted to the vivid colors. There's so much for her to do with it! She's nearly 11 months now and the bug still gets a smile every time I shake it at her (it makes a pleasant rattle-y jingly noise). With a squeaker, crinkly wings, lots of shapes and colors, it has a lot of variety. The floppy legs are easy to hold and it's a real sturdy toy much chewing and tugging and tossing haven't affected it at all. It's even withstood some abuse from the 4 year old and looks just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment