Friday, December 13, 2013

LeapFrog® Brightlings Builders

LeapFrog® Brightlings BuildersI bought Brightling Builders (this product) and Brightlings Dancers for my 6-month old daughter. Overall I think the Brightlings collection is pretty cute, but I didn't want to buy the Exploration Station .... just didn't think it has much to do especially since my daughter has similar toys. The Brightling Builders and Brightlings Dancers are much cheaper, but if you want to choose one of these two I would recommend the Builders (see my review of Dancers). The Builders come with 9 pieces overall (3 bases, 3 heads and 3 other pieces) that can be stacked and rattled one of them lights up when pressed and one has a tiny mirror. Personally I think it's a nice alternaive to the common stacker with the rings. Also, the pieces are neither too heavy nor too big for baby's hands to pick up. When stacked (3 pieces on top of each other) they are probably about 6-8 inches tall.

I have a developmentally delayed 2 year old, so I pay a great deal of attention to the educational value of a toy. This one is great. According to my son's physical therapist stacking toys, particularly ones that can be stacked many different ways are important to aid in cognitive development. Plus my son just enjoys stacking them up and knocking them down! They are cute and I don't think it would be possible to break them.

Buy LeapFrog® Brightlings Builders Now

We bought these along with the brightlings matchers for our 8 month old and she really likes them. She is too young to really play with them but they do attract her as she will reach for them when presented with many toy options. As mentioned in my matchers review they are great for the diaper bag because they are small and offer a distraction when needed. I think for the price they are a good value.

Read Best Reviews of LeapFrog® Brightlings Builders Here

My 7 month old son was INSTANTLY excited by these toys.

Again these are a PERFECT size for him to grab and manipulate.

Right now he loves to knock them over if I stack them, or just have them piled in his lap and kick, grab and toss around.

Want LeapFrog® Brightlings Builders Discount?

Quite simply, this toy is boring. Just something else for you to step on. Doesn't hold my child's interest for even a minute. Waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment