Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Lobster Costume

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Lobster Costume, Red/Orange, 18 months to 2TI was so excited to find this costume. We live in Southern Louisiana so for us it is a crawfish but it works perfectly. The quility is better than expected and it is even cuter in person! I can't wait until my little man's first Halloween and he is sure to be a hit!

Overall I was pretty happy with this costume. It arrived quickly and well packaged. It was pretty much as advertised. The quality of the costume overall seemed pretty good, which I would assume it would be given the $40+ price tag. However, there were some disappointments. There was a spot where the stitching missed joining two panels together leaving a 1-2" long opening right in the middle of the chest which clearly should have been caught. I had to cut open the lining and hand stitch a repair. Also several of the snaps came apart after the first fastening. Again, I was able to re-crimp them with a pair of pliers. Finally, the bottom of the zipper didn't have a plastic base but just a simple piece of thread holding the two sides together. This stitch broke and the zipper started separating from the base. Again about 20 minutes to fix.

All this after the first trial fitting that only lasted about 5 minutes.

Once I performed all the above repairs, I was quite happy with the costume. It held up all Halloween eve and the "feet" have become a favorite slipper substitute.

Buy Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Lobster Costume Now

Great item but caution needs to be known about household animals. The material of the costume collectOutfit s animal hair and other debris like crazy so invest in a lint brush. Also, if you live in colder climates requiring layering (Northern USA and Canada) I suggest you go with a bigger size than you need so there is room for the clothing underneath.

That all aside the outfit is adorable and I am soo looking forward to our son's first Halloween wearing it.

Read Best Reviews of Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Lobster Costume Here

This costume is great! Not only is it cute as heck, but it's easy to get on, warm, and changing diaper are made easy too!

Want Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Lobster Costume Discount?

My daughter was about 9 months when we dressed her in this. My husband and I wore aprons and chefs hats and carried her in a large pot! People couldn't stop laughing!! We entered her in her daycare costume contest and she won all three categories! Sweeped the competition. If you are looking for a non traditional girls costume, this one is sure to bring a smile to everyone who sees it. My mom thought I was crazy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment