Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mary Meyer Flip Flops, Bobo Dog, 12" Black

Mary Meyer Flip Flops, Bobo Dog, 12'  Blacki am really happy with this dog! bought it for my almost 3 year old son because it looks like our nearly ancient dog (a mix breed). i think my husband might like to have it around for when our dog dies too, it might be a nice comfort to have this softie toy dog around for both of them to talk about and cuddle with and share memories etc..

it has a happy sweet expression (some other plush toys i have bought really dont have happy or nice faces...), and it is poseable, it will sit up without drooping or lay down flat as shown. the body is nicely understuffed for a very cuddly feeling. there are beans in the bum and feet. the shape of the dog has a perfect skinny spot right under the arms where a child will hold it to carry around or to squeeze it to hug. there is no stuffing in the ears so they are very soft.

the fur is quite soft to touch and all the seams are solid. it is well made for the price.

i am really happy i bought this for my son!

My bought this stuffed animal because it looks the must like my bichon frise/poodle mix that lives with my parents. I recently moved out on my own and needed something more to remind me of my dog. I shaded the white paws and face some with black and silver markers to look more like my dog and it's perfect now. He sleeps with me every night.

Buy Mary Meyer Flip Flops, Bobo Dog, 12" Black Now

No comments:

Post a Comment