Thursday, December 12, 2013

P'kolino Fishing Hole Size Sorter

P'kolino Fishing Hole Size SorterI honestly wasn't sure about buying this, it seemed kind of simple, but the children in my classroom love it, and it's not as simple as i thought. They are sorting the fish by size and color. Very nicely made too.

Our house loves P'kolino products, and this Fishing Sorter is no exception. It is well-made and very durable, and the bright colors are appealing. My daughter was about a year old when we got it for her and is about 20 months now. She plays with it often. The size and color sorting is great for her development, and she loves the "clunk" sound the fish make when they are put in correctly. Highly recommended!

Buy P'kolino Fishing Hole Size Sorter Now

My daughter loves fishes so this is perfect. Not sure if she's too smart but she often uses the largest hole for all the fish not just the biggest ones. I also like that each fish looks different.

Read Best Reviews of P'kolino Fishing Hole Size Sorter Here

This is a cute idea but some of the fish fit in the largest hole. Therefore it's not a toy that can teach color matching the majority of the time (I work with children with autism as behavior therapist so I wish that it had this educational aspect). Kids like to watch the fish bounce. Sometimes the fish bounce out the back hole and we make it into a joke that we need to rescue the fish. Kids really like when I make the fish jump out of the holes. I have used this as a thematic play toy by having characters pretend to go to the aquarium and watching a fish show.

Want P'kolino Fishing Hole Size Sorter Discount?

Very sturdy toy. My 18 month old daughter loves it and I feel good about here playing with wooden toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment