Friday, December 13, 2013

Rainbow Rattle

Rainbow RattleThe colors are vibrant, the shiny foil shapes and mirrors are visually stimulating and it's the right size for gripping little hands. The circular wooden shapes are adorned with different patterns and reflective elements to keep my baby simply curious.

The first thing you think when you see it is "cute". The first thing you think when you grab it is "durable".

It's very good quality and just a nice toy!

I've bought a couple Haba rattles and I love them. I got this one expecting it to be about the size of my hand like the others but it runs a little smallernot choking small but smaller than I expected. Still great quality and keeps baby happy :)

Buy Rainbow Rattle Now

Haba is the best. They make great quality, non toxic products for babies. Got one for my baby and as baby shower gifts!

Read Best Reviews of Rainbow Rattle Here

my little four month old loves this. it was smaller than i expected and at first he had trouble cluching the unique shape but its a favorite now that he doesnt get tired of.

Want Rainbow Rattle Discount?

This toy would be great if it was bigger. My baby likes the different colors, but it's so small that she has a hard time holding with her 2 hands. O wouldn't recommend getting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment