Friday, December 20, 2013

SoftPlay Twinkle Twinkle Elmo A Bedtime Book

SoftPlay Twinkle Twinkle Elmo A Bedtime BookThis is such a fun book. It has a lot of things for baby to do. My daughter's favorite is brushing Elmo's teeth and putting his toy in the toy box. Great quality and easy to clean.

My niece is 16 months and absolutely loves this book. She has her Mommy read it to her every night and loves participating. Great find!

Buy SoftPlay Twinkle Twinkle Elmo A Bedtime Book Now

I'm so happy with this soft book, the colors, size, everything in it!!! and the most important thing: safety!!! This book its everything I was looking for for my baby girl!!! She looooved it since day one, she is 6months and puts everything in her mouth, but pays a lot of attention to the sounds of the fabric and everything this book contains!! I'm planning on buying more for her!!

Read Best Reviews of SoftPlay Twinkle Twinkle Elmo A Bedtime Book Here

It's colorful and interesting without being too cluttered for a very young reader. My granddaughter loves "using" the toothbrush. It's the right size so little hands can manipulate the pages. I highly recommend this book for infant readers.

Want SoftPlay Twinkle Twinkle Elmo A Bedtime Book Discount?

very good baby book my granddaughter loved it its very soft and has different things in the book that she can play with

No comments:

Post a Comment