Saturday, December 14, 2013

Taggies 5" Colors Rattle, Cutsie Caterpillar

Taggies 5' Colors Rattle, Cutsie CaterpillarWhen I first heard of Taggies, I thought was a silly idea, but my 1 year old loves these things. I started recognizing that he was playing with the tags on his blankets and jackets towels. So I decided to buy one of these things, and he absolutely love it. I bought the fleece blanket surrounded by tags, and he would be in his crib playing with it quietly. So if you see your child playing with the tags this would be a great toy.

I think my DD was just too old for this when I purchased it at 5 months. I thought she'd like the tags. She was sort of interseted in the rattle noise but not in the actual toy.

Buy Taggies 5" Colors Rattle, Cutsie Caterpillar Now

I bought this for my daughter and needed to wash it the first day we had it (fell in a dusty area) and after one wash and dryer cycle it is already coming apart at the seams. My daughter likes it a lot, and she likes the tags, but I think I'll probably have to throw it away in a few days as the stuffing is already showing.

Read Best Reviews of Taggies 5" Colors Rattle, Cutsie Caterpillar Here

No comments:

Post a Comment