Saturday, December 14, 2013

Toofeze Baby Teether/Soother, Green

Toofeze Baby Teether/Soother, GreenToofeze was shaped a little different than I had originally thought even though I had seen the pictures. My daughters first tooth came in a couple days ago. She likes the silicone piece more than she likes the metal part but that may change over time. I let the toofeze sit in a bowl of ice water to get it colder faster and that seems to work ok. Not sure if its worth $20 but if my daughter continues to take to it, Im sure the money will be worth it if it helps the teething process. Only complaint I have is that the metal disc doesnt stay cold very long. It is shaped with babies small hands in mind. She is able to hang onto it really well.

I bought this at a local boutique for $20. My son loves it. It's just the kind of thing he likes to chew on. He doesn't care much for the stainless steel bump, but that may change when he's really cutting teeth. He has 2 teeth so far but they came in before I bought the Toofeze. I don't really get the "keepsake" idea, I know you can engrave the metal, but a mint-green rubbery toy as a keepsake? I don't expect we'll bother with that. The tooth hart is a nice idea, we may use it. All-in-all, my son likes it, the color selection is limited (as in just one), and it seems a bit over-priced, but if it keeps some of the screamies at bay, I'm happy with it.

Buy Toofeze Baby Teether/Soother, Green Now

This teether does what it states!!! Dip it in cold water and it instantly chills, hold up to the ac vent also instant chill. It also come with a teeth chart which is a nice bouns and will fit nice in the baby book. The green part of the teether smells a little funny, but it works so who cares. The one thing I would change is the carry bag it comes with is a sort of mesh so it allows small specs of dirt to pass into the bag and onto the teether. I wish it came with a different type of carry case so I didn't have to clean it every time I dug it out of the diaper bag.

Read Best Reviews of Toofeze Baby Teether/Soother, Green Here

I know this teether is more expensive than many on the market, but it is wonderful and completely worth the money. I have a couple different teething toys for my son and this is the one I save for when he is really upset. It works so well. It chills quickly and remains cold longer than the gel toys. Plus it is easy to clean and easy for him to handle. My only problem is the risk of losing it since he likes to throw stuff when I am not watching.

Want Toofeze Baby Teether/Soother, Green Discount?

I bought Toofeze for my then 6mo old son. It was perfect for his little hands to hold on to. Not a choking hazard, or a gross teether filled with liquid! Chill it with a touch of cold water and all set! Instant relief... My son is now almost two and with those molars coming in, we never go anywhere without our toofeze! You might think $20 is too much for a teether, it's worth every penny! It's durable, not cheaply made like other teethers! Try it! You'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment