Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Vital Baby Play 'n' Splash 3 Piece Jungle Critter Friends Bathtime Toys

Vital Baby Play 'n' Splash 3 Piece Jungle Critter Friends Bathtime ToysThese are just as cute as they look online. Bright colors and big/sturdy enough for little hands. They are a great value at the $2-$3 price range. My only reason for the less than perfect rating is that once they get water in them, it is impossible to get it all out.. Squeeze all you want, you can always shake it and still hear some. I'm not sure if that will cause a problem down the road or not, but I'm not too worried. They are an overall terrific value for a vital baby toy set and I would buy them again in a heartbeat.

My son likes in particular the crocodile, he chews on it, although I am not too happy abt it. They do get water inside but if you squeeze really well you can get it out. Have been using them for a month or o now and no mold yet.

Buy Vital Baby Play 'n' Splash 3 Piece Jungle Critter Friends Bathtime Toys Now

Exactly what I was looking for. A classic bath toy for my 9 month old. He loves chewing on them and when we squirt him with water.

Read Best Reviews of Vital Baby Play 'n' Splash 3 Piece Jungle Critter Friends Bathtime Toys Here

My son really likes these bath time toys. They provide good contrast in color to his other toys which are more on the bluish spectrum. They are well made and very cute.

Want Vital Baby Play 'n' Splash 3 Piece Jungle Critter Friends Bathtime Toys Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment