Thursday, January 16, 2014

ACCESSORY: Little Touch Carrying Case/Tote

ACCESSORY: Little Touch Carrying Case/ToteThe concept is good, however it is just not functional. The game system itself barely fits inside. There are 2 small pockets for storeage of game books and the cartridges...which if you have more than two barely fit. It does not organize well and I am afraid that the cartridges will fall out at some point. This product is not worth the $20 we paid for it.

My son got a bunch of books/cartridges and a Little Touch Leapad for Christmas. It was hard to keep track of all of it, so when I saw this bag I immediately bought it. Everything fits perfectly inside and it's great for travel!! It keep the cartridges more secure I put them in a sandwich bag before the pocket, other than that I just use it as is. This is a great accessory for the the Little Touch Leappad.

Buy ACCESSORY: Little Touch Carrying Case/Tote Now

I agree. The leap pad barely fits inside and has big pouches, rather than velcro flaps to contain all of the loose parts that come with the pad. Don't buy this.

Read Best Reviews of ACCESSORY: Little Touch Carrying Case/Tote Here

That smart little two year old grandbaby loves her Leap Pad, but had diffuculty carrying it, so the Little Touch Carry Case is perfect for her. Now she can bring her Leap Pad, as well as extra books, and even a bottled water in the holder to my house. She loves it!

Want ACCESSORY: Little Touch Carrying Case/Tote Discount?

I find this tote very functional as long as you use it as a carrier or tote. You will be very disappointed if you are purchasing this for storage if you want storage I recommend you buy the LeapPad Storage Organizer (it comes in blue & pink). I use this tote to carry my daughter's Little Touch books and cartridges to our friends and family houses. I usually carry 4 books and the accompany cartridges 2 in each front pocket. I have no problem getting her system in the bag and I have spare room for more books and cartridges in this section. I use the extra space when we go on long family road trips. I put 4 extra books in this section and that gives me a total of 8 books and cartridges that I can get into the bag. I am very pleased with the bag it has met all my expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment