Sunday, January 12, 2014

Djeco / Cachempil Mother Hen Ring Stacker

Djeco / Cachempil Mother Hen Ring StackerVery cute! The twin boys (almost 3) I watch love it. They always stack it differently. It's a much nicer version of the plastic rings I had as a child & I won't worry about the plastic for my little one. Might be better to glue down the stick & egg piece for younger kids but then you have to worry about the rod sticking straight up it's not sharp but unsafe for little ones.

i was surprised at the size of this product. i didn't note it's size prior to buying it. i don't know if it would've affected my choice to purchase as it is very visually pleasing. my son is 14 mos but still doesn't seem too thrilled with the toy. i wish that the center rod was fixed to the base. it just always seems to be in several different pieces.

Buy Djeco / Cachempil Mother Hen Ring Stacker Now

No comments:

Post a Comment