Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Polar Bear Friends Tote

Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Polar Bear Friends ToteI got this for my daughter (7 months old) and she loves it! The "momma" polar bear is her favorite because if you push it's head down it has a series of adorable growls, she gets the biggest kick out of it. It comes in a handy little carrying case/"home" and includes a penguin and baby polar bear too. They're easy for babies to hold and play with and seem quite durable. I think this is a great christmas gift idea for anyone with a 6-18 month old. Simple but amusing. We love it!

This is a cute toy. However my 1 year scrapped the black paint off the penguin with his teeth. This was his favorite piece in the set and I had to take it away because I wasn't sure he should be eating the paint. the other characters are cute and get played with some, but I hated taking away his favorite part.

Buy Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Polar Bear Friends Tote Now

My kids LOVE this toy! It is super cute and keeps them busy for a long time (which is something that rarely happens). I bought this as part of the Fisher Price Amazing Animals Tote Gift Set with BONUS Hippo that also came with the monkey tote. It is a really great value and much better than buying them separately. I also bought the Fisher-Price Push & Pull Gift Set with BONUS Purple Crocodile that my girls love as well. You can't really beat the value of the gift sets! My kids have a whole "zoo" without having to buy all the animals individually. I HIGHLY recommend these gift sets for your kids or as gifts for someone else's!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Polar Bear Friends Tote Here

This toys makes very cute sounds and the tote is perfect for our little one to carry the toys from place to place.

Want Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Polar Bear Friends Tote Discount?

My kids absolutely love the polar bear tote! We have several of the amazing animals the go with them andy 1yr and 4 yr old have played none stop since it arrived. Toys are in wonderful condition and shipping was only about 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment