Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Hug 'n Giggle Baby

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Hug 'n Giggle BabyWhen I pressed the heart on the front of the doll, it laughed just like my grandbaby. I thought it would be a doll she could play with at my house, but she hung onto it most of the time she visited and packed it home with her. She loved it! It was easy for her to hold, touch and activate the doll. It is soft and washable. She is 18 mos. Great doll for my little dollbaby.

My six-month-old daughter absolutely loves this giggle baby! Her face lights up when she hears the giggle, and she loves chewing on it too. It washes really well just remember to take the sound box out before washing....I forgot to do that, but by some miracle it still works! Super happy with this toy!

Buy Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Hug 'n Giggle Baby Now

I gottwo for my baby grand daughters, they are soft and huggable perfect to hold and snuggle with! They will make nice Xmas presents

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Hug 'n Giggle Baby Here

I bought this doll along with the fp stroller for my grandaughters first birthday. She loves this doll. It giggles softly and is very loveable.

Want Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Hug 'n Giggle Baby Discount?

Love the dolls giggle. This doll is very soft which is surprising considering it has an electronic piece in the tummy that you push to make it giggle. Another great feature is that even our 1 year old could easily push and make the doll giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment