Friday, January 24, 2014

Fisher Price Classics Bouncy Bee

Fisher Price Classics Bouncy BeeI just received this toy for my grand daughter for Christmas. It said nowhere in the description about it being plastic. We have an old wooden one that is very worn, but she loves it, so I was looking one to replace it. Was very disappointed to find out it was not the same thing. I would not mind paying more for it, if it were the same as the original Fisher Price Bumble Bee.... They should have replicated the authentic one...... this one is going back !

This is a great classic toy. I bought it for my grandson. He loves pulling it around the house. It reminds me of when his father pulled the identical bee around the house. It is nice to have great memories.

Buy Fisher Price Classics Bouncy Bee Now

No comments:

Post a Comment